Are you feeling sad, lost or anxious? At NHS West Sussex Talking Therapies (formerly Time to Talk), we offer a range of talking therapies that can help you feel better. Our friendly therapists can help you work through your problems and support you to live life to the fullest again.
NHS West Sussex Talking Therapies is not a crisis service and we are not able to provide crisis support. If you are in crisis and need urgent support please contact one of the following services:
- Sussex Mental Healthline: 0800 0309 500 (24hrs)
- The Samaritans: 116 123 (24hrs)
- 111 and ask for crisis support
- Your local A&E department
- Stay Alive App
- Your GP and request an urgent appointment