Please treat us with courtesy and respect at all times. The Receptionists are following the instructions of the doctors and will try to offer you what is available on the day or book you a suitable appointment in advance. Understandably it can be very frustrating when you are unable to see the Doctor of your choice, please remember that the Receptionist will try to assist you.
The Practice is committed to producing a high quality of care to our patients. The relationship between the patients and those working in the Practice is an important issue and is a two-way process. Therefore, in order to protect both the staff and other patients, we have a zero tolerance policy and respectfully point out that the following inappropriate behaviour will not be tolerated:-
- Threatening or abusive behaviour
- Verbal/physical abuse
Such behaviour has a marked effect on staff and other patients and therefore, where such behaviour is observed, we reserve the right to withdraw from treating the patient and ensuring removal of those involved from the premises. A patient displaying such behaviour may be removed from our list.
- Please use the Emergency Service for genuine emergencies only.
- Please only ask for a Home Visit when the patient is unable to attend the Practice through illness or infirmity.
- Keep your appointments and let us know as early as possible if you are unable to make the appointment.
- Please advise us if you change your address or change your name as we need to keep your medical records up to date.
- We do not allow smoking or drinking on the premises and ask that mobile phones are switched off.
- Please note that for health reasons appropriate dress should be worn e.g. no bare chests/feet in the summer please!